Achilles is offering a comprehensive 1-day course, to be delivered by our associate Abby Semple who will explain the new rules as well as the reasons why they were adopted. This course will give participants a clear idea of the strategic opportunities under the directives to achieve value for money and sustainability, and what they will need to do to comply in the near future.
- Many procurement areas will be affected including:
- New procedures including a competitive procedure with negotiation and innovation partnership.
- Changes to supplier documentation at selection stage.
- Changes to award criteria and life-cycle costing.
- Enhanced ability to consider environmental and social aspects.
- Rules on public to public cooperation and contract modifications.
- Mandatory use of e-procurement.
- Conflict of interest and illicit conduct rules.
- Measures to improve SME access to contracts and rights of subcontractors.
- Stronger legal basis for central purchasing and joint procurement.
- Lighter regime for social, health and other “services to the person”.
- How to book: Application form (PDF)