This workshop will focus on 3 main topics:Fraud & Corruption in Public Procurement; Fraud and Corruption through the Procurement Cycle; Fraud and Corruption in the Bidding Phase of Public Procurement.
Discuss with leading experts from the European Commission, Member States authorities, private legal practice and academia the following issues:
- Indicators and Patterns of Fraud and Corruption in Public Pocurement
- How to Prevent and Detect Fraud and Corruption?
- The new obligatory Fraud Risk Self-Assessment Tool
- Fraud and Corruption in the Bidding Phase of Public Procurement
- Collusion and Bid-rigging in Public Procurement
- Handling Fraud and Corruption Cases: Recovery & Litigation
- Self-cleansing: How can Companies Recover Eligibility?
- Participation Fee:
Regular: € 1.450,- (excl. VAT)
Reduced fee for public authorities: € 990,- (excl. VAT)
Special offer: Subscribers of the European Procurement & Public Private Partnership Law Review (EPPPL) and/or the European Structural and Investment Funds Journal (EStIF) receive a 10 % discount.
- Workshop information